All players and visitors are expected to be dressed appropriately on the Club’s premises. Neat and tidy is the basic code subject to the following:
- Golf shirts with sleeves and collar/Mock turtleneck
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Shorts must have an inseam of at least 8″ inches
- Tailored Golf shirts with sleeves and collar/mock turtleneck
- Sleeveless shirts permitted only if with collar
- Tailored shorts, slacks or skirts.
- Shorts must have an inseam of at least 6” inches or be no shorter than 5″ above the knee. Skirts must also be no shorter than 5″ above the knee
All golfers are required to wear golf shoes with soft spikes
Not permitted on the Golf Course
- Tank tops, T-shirts
- Cut off, bleached shorts, Gym shorts or running pants
- Blue denim Jeans or jeans with holes, ragged hems
- Cargo pants, ¾ jeans
- Low rider jeans, bare mid-riffs, cut outs
- Slippers or sandals of any kind including push toe/flip flops.
Conservative and modest wear is required. Slippers or sandals are permitted.
- Swimwear or bareback
- Sleeveless shirts or cutouts, cut-off pants
- Flip flops and Tee Shirts
- Spectators must also be dressed appropriately
- Short shorts, bare mid-riffs, appropriate footwear
It is each member’s responsibility to advise their guests of the dress code of the club prior to their guest’s arrival at the club.<
Management reserves the right to determine what the appropriate dress wear is for the golf course or clubhouse and to refuse entry to those with inappropriate wear.
Based on Tradition, hats of any shape are not permitted to be worn in the Member’s Bar Area upstairs.